Friday, January 27, 2012

english post??

well one of my BFF is using english to write her blog
I have to admit Im quite tempted to do so too
As my english is already jammed+ stucked+ decaying in some part of my brain
I could not believe I have once cried because I refused to go chinese school?

Since I get into chinese school
I fell in love with Mandarin
Of course its not LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
initially, I hate it very much
By looking at the "lego" words itself, it gives me terrible headache.
But luckily I had a good teacher
and 
My skin yellow enough to remind myself I'm a Chinese!
I started to gain interest in Mandarin
and like all love stories
Like--> Love --> Part of your life..

I speak Mandarin to all my frens
Bla bla bla
Oni forced to speak english with mum and sis* at home
*oni speak english with sis when mum is around NGEK NGEK
Things got worse when mum and sis shifted to Land of the Sheeps
English is like *poof* 
It went out of my life.

I dun casually speak/write english anymore since then.
Oops.Thats when my english started to rot
Sad to say this, but Im unable to express myself well in English anymore
U know, especially those EMO blogs
I have extensive vocabulary to describe one single feeling oni when I used Mandarin
In contrast, writing in english is very superficial and not touching enuf!
* My goal is to make burst in laugther when I write sth funny
and make your tear drops on My guitar when I write sad stuffs*
But my english is not up to that level.

After consideration,
I decided I will still stick with writing blogs with Mandarin
If you dun understand , my yellow fruity fren
Please request assistance from our dearest http://translate.google.com.my/
if the problem still persists, please contact Ms Zoe Tan.
Have a nice day.
^_^

No comments: